20101006

"There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up!"

Great Scott! Tonight, I went to the cinema! There was some kind of audiovisual display at the Silverlink! I think I remember! It was Back to the Future!

I love Back to the Future. It is undoubtedly the best film I've seen at the cinema since Inception; although, I hold Back to the Future with more affection. Doc Brown's eccentricity clinches it.

In other news, nothing interesting happened, however, I am closing in on a finished personal statement, just as the Cambridge deadline closes in on me. What fun!

Anyway, nobody cares about that tonight, certainly not me, as I have rekindled my love for Marty McFly and Doc Brown! Gee, that's heavy.

Night interpeeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.