20101012

Gimme eat.

As per usual, this here Tuesday included rowing. Today's session was fantastic, thanks to indoor rowing champion Shaun giving the four of us who bothered to turn up – Rob, Ben, Tom and myself – a proper workout. I feel like I might do a load better next time I try for a 2000m time. Sub-eight minutes, here I come!

A few hours ago, I inadvertently knocked over a glass of milk and successfully resisted crying. I don't see the point in it, after all, there's no sense crying over spilt milk. That said, I really like milk, and I dislike wasting anything that I like. Food, for example: I've heard numerous times in recent months that Britain – renowned worldwide for its self-righteous disregard for anything other than its own pride – throws away one-third of its food. To anyone reading this: do not throw away food; give it to me, as I get hungry every ten minutes.

Oh, before I forget, I must say hello to whomsoever is visiting my blog from Singapore. How are you?

Goodnight interpeeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.