20101024

Idiosyncrasy.

So, went down to the rowing club this morning: I had a few minutes on the machine, but spent most of my time there clearing up after a party that presumably took place last night. Still, it's always fun. There's much amusement in washing glasses and popping balloons.

As for the rest of the day, maintenance of my beautiful Ubuntu-running machine took centre-stage. I'm nigh on an expert in matters relating to rsync. I've tidied up all my home folders and synchronized the most important gigabyte or so over my dear memory stick Josephine, as well as written a straight forward shell script for future synchronization. I do love Linux.

I've also set the gears moving for a poker night this Friday. As practice, I just played with my little brother and marginally lost. Anyway, with the remainder of the night, I think I'll redraft my essay about how Batman has influenced me. This essay isn't even purely for fun. I'd happily write it for fun, just as I would my time-travel essay, but no, I'm writing it as part of the application process to Princeton. I hope they enjoy quirkiness.

Goodnight interpeeps! Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.