20101015

Going with the flow.

Today, I made myself a flowchart on my whiteboard, with coding, multiple loops and a few of my Perl moves to boot. I do enjoy a good bit of Perl. This isn't just any flowchart, though. This flowchart has a time-frame of 11 weeks, several variables, four real-world processes – each of which can have up to 6 contextual meanings, dependent on the variables – and reiterative loops, as I said.

Besides being a good geek, I had to fill my day with some regular person stuff, so I went to a decent party, saw some people I hadn't seen in months, some I hadn't seen in years, as well as Niall, Stevo, Bobby, Ben, Saskia and Tom, all of whom I hadn't seen for a few days.

So, after reiterations, recreation and reminiscence, it's time for bed. Night froods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.