20101017

Maverick can be my wingman...

On Thursday I was filled with adulation, having completed my UCAS application, and, hence, my Cambridge application. Unfortunately, dealing with Britain's top academic institute is never that simple! I have to fill out the SAQ, which, much to my relief, isn't too long. That'll be sent away by Tuesday, and then I can concentrate on MIT, Stanford, Princeton and Harvard.

Tonight, I've downloaded – thanks to wget and Oxford University's Open Source Software mirror – Ubuntu Server Edition 10.10, known colloquially as Maverick Meerkat. Lovely. I'll be trying that out on a wee laptop soon, so expect complaints of a total failure in tomorrow's post!

Regards,
Love and kisses,
Yours sincerely,
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Robin James

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.