20101008

Wacky times with Michael

An eventful night to say the least! Michael dragged me out of the house at 7 o'clock, we got rejected from Niall's house, took a detour to McDonald's, where Karl was having his break, and eventually got back to Niall's house about an hour after that, and watched a film: Yes Man, with Jim Carrey. I mean, we watched Yes Man, which stars Jim Carrey. Jim wasn't actually with us.

After that, the night calmed down, until, of course, Michael did his usual taxiing. Yeah...

Anyway, I have an exam in 8 hours. Sleepytimes are required. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.