20101026

A Stitch in Time

So, four hours into the day and I hadn't yet gotten any sleep. "Wherefore?" thou mayst ask. "I was writing an essay about time-travel," I would respond.

After finally surfacing four hours into the afternoon, I started my sewing again and had a lovely catch-up with my good friend Becky.

Today being Tuesday, I went rowing, and thanks to pacesetting from seasoned rower Casey, took another 6.2 seconds off my 2000m time: 8:05.2. I then felt physically sick for about an hour, recuperated and I'm now ready for another night of writing about time-travel.

Goodnight interpeeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.