20101009

SATs and my aunty's.

The title rhymes if you pronounce everything right.

I had to go to Tyne Metropolitan College's Coach Road campus at silly o'clock in the morning today, all in the name of the world's longest exams. According to College Board's regulations, I am not allowed to discuss the test or my responses to anything in the immediate future. Actually, they didn't specify a time-limit for not discussing the tests, which is odd, as I'm sure I'm supposed to tell Universities about them, otherwise, well, what's the point?

After that, I popped round to my aunt's house just around the corner. A few corners, in fact, and passed a Greggs on the way. I have been to at least 16 different Greggs so far this year, and possibly more, as I didn't start counting until July.

Anyway, my dietary habits aside, I'd like to put a good word in for Fifa '11. It's brilliant. If my PS3 didn't YLOD regularly, I'd buy it, play on it, and not get annoyed with Sony quite so much.
Damned daemonic corporation. At least they don't control reportedly 110% of the world's computers, or overcharge in order to add the faint ghost of genuine value to their products. Microsoft and Apple respectively, ladies and gentlemen. Oh, there it is again! I said I'd use it.

Well, that concludes another bitesize portion of my day's musings. I, of course, only write about superficial matter, such as exams, Greggs and PlayStations. They are all mere distractions from truly important matters, such as... I don't actually know, but I had you going for a while, didn't I?

Goodnight everybody. Enjoy your comatose amnesia-inducing hallucinations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.