20100918

Saturday

I finally rolled downstairs at about noon, and made a bath from an old sandpit box for the chickens, which, much to my dismay, they didn't appreciate at all. Oh yeah, I hadn't mentioned, I keep chickens.

My breakfast was much less disappointing: bacon, fried egg, toast, tomato ketchup, monster munch, a packet of rusks, a cup of tea - milk & four sugars - and a slice Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell. Have a listen to my current favourite playlist on Grooveshark.

After that, the next globally interesting thing to happen: I watched Lethal Weapon 2 for - amazingly - the first time ever. "It's just been revoked." True awesomeness. Exeunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.