20100928

Piano-playing; undead cats.

Illness is almost finished. Ha! Take that parasitic lifeforms! That said, being human, I'm a specimen of possibly the least independent species known to, well, man. That's the first admission to being human I've made in a while. I love the immune system, makes me proud. Long live evolution! Ha, that's quite funny.

Anyway, went rowing tonight, didn't get out though. I did have a decent session on the machines though. I also had my first piano lesson since barely passing grade 4. By rights, I should be a much better pianist than I am in reality. Of course, that's an effect caused by a great lack of effort. I love playing the piano, but not so much practising to impress the ABRSM.

So, that's a little mention for both causality and evolution, two of my favourite scientific concepts. I'd tell you my feelings about Schrödinger's cat, but, appropriately, I'd rather leave you in suspense. Do I like Schrödinger's cat, or do I not? You will never know, therefore it's both! What a very crude depiction of a brilliant concept.

Another thing, it's correct to say both "[the cause] causes [the effect]" and "[the cause] effects [the effect]." You can even slip them into passive voice for more interchangeability!

Good night chums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.