20100915

The Lie-in, the Book and the Whiteboard

All right, so maybe 0800 isn't that much of a lie-in, but the C.S. Lewis reference wouldn't work nearly as well with anything else.

As for the book, that's real. I'm referring to the Harvard Prize Book I was awarded on behalf of the Harvard Club by my school today. No Small Matter by Felice C. Frankel and George M. Whitesides. I also won the award for French in my year, and received the certificate for the Open University course I completed last year.

Finally - and, man, this post is short - I come to the 1.2m*0.9m whiteboard which arrived today! I bought it on Monday, on eBay, and it's ridiculously big.

I've got a month left to finish my UCAS application, due to the early Cambridge deadline. 108 days to go for MIT and Harvard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.