20101114

Stroke on the Water

See what I did there? You've no idea how long that poor pun took me. To get an idea, take a look at the date of my last post.

For the first time in over a month, today, I rowed on water, instead of one of the machines. It felt great to be back on the water, though I think my skill has depreciated somewhat.

I finally received my SAT results this week:
  • Critical Reading: 650
  • Math: 800
  • Writing: 650

Hopefully that should be enough to get into either MIT, Harvard, Princeton or Stanford, but I'll bet 2090 is below their average intake's overall score. Still, I'm counting on my foreignness making up for that.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.