20101103

Seeing Red

The title wrote itself.

After being beaten by RGS and a further three schools in the UKMT Team Challenge – though, granted, we beat local rivals Whitley Bay High by 9 points, which softens the blow – I went to the cinema with Niall! Bobby took us in his lovely little Corsa, although this meant having to endure Saskia too.

The film we saw was entitled RED, hence this post's title. Any film starring Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis, John Malkovich and Helen Mirren, must be good. Add to that its origin in DC Comics, and suddenly it is brilliant.

Right, enough waffle, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you particularly enjoyed today's instalment from my brain, let my brain know by posting a comment. Especially let me know if my brain made a mistake during its nattering, as I will need to give it disciplinary action.